Cash Flow Analysis
We earn so much but where did all my money go?
So many of us have this question but we seem not to know the answer. In fact we do not know where to start from even if we try to get some answers for ourselves.
Expenses are slaves of our lifestyle. The more we let our lifestyle loose the more expenses loosen up. Though that does not mean that we must start living a life of an ascetic and put an end to pretty much all we do with our money. Some incisive analysis would surely help.
The place to start is your bank account. However if you are a self employed person and you earn a lot in cash and spend in cash it is pretty much a no go scenario. A lot of other things will need to be fixed first.
That said compiling all the bank accounts and identifying all the receipts and outflows would help enormously. Transcend can assist in the following manner.
- Extensive study of all your cash flow sources
- Extensive study of all your outflows
- Presenting an expense analysis statement to understand what is going where
- Understanding the usage of credit in your financial affairs
- Analysis and presenting recommendations to manage expenses better
- Segregations of expense accounts so that better control is established
The above is a baseline evaluation and working methodology.