Goal Based Investment Plan
Goal based investment plan helps you give direction and meaning to your investment decisions. It allows you to understand why are you investing in the various financial products. It gives you an objective to create a corpus for your setting goals such as your children's education funding, marriage funding, down payment of dreaming house, vacation planning and retirement funding over the time.
Those who want to just give direction and meaning to their investments but not seek for detailed financial plan. Goal based financial plan will help you setting financial goals, earmarked your current investments with your goal funding and coming up with a strategy for a plan on how you can fill your shortfall gap.
The minimum lump sum Fee starts Rs 10,500 + GST per annum but final fee will be set on the portfolio complexity in the plan which could be fixed or some percentage on annual income.
We have to prepare for you a Goal Based Financial Plan that will help you:
- Your Cash Flow (Income, Expenses, EMIs, Insurance Premiums, Other savings etc.) will be Analysed.
- Your Net Worth (Assets and Liabilities) will be checked. *Please Note your Real growth is when your Networth grows.
- Your Financial Health Check will be done.
- Your Risk Profiling will be done, to find out suitable Investment Asset Allocation for YOU.
- We will help you Set and Prioritize Your Smart Goals.
- Your Existing Investments will be Reviewed
Your Existing Insurance Policies will be Reviewed. And Suggest what policies to be kept and what to be surrendered.Also what to be bought as new.
Your Existing Loans will be reviewed.And suggest what is to be Prepaid and How.
- You will be suggested with Prudent Investment options suitable to your Goals and Your Risk profile.
Basic Tax Planning Suggestions.
- Investment behavior Counselling.
- We will Help you in Implementing the Recommendations, Monitor the Investments and do a timely review of the Portfolio and Financial Plan. (Optional)
- Last but not least, FREE Annual Filing of your Income Tax Return on every renewal of your Financial Plan review.
(For Insurance, Debt Management, Tax Planning – Check out our Detailed Financial planning service – Click here)
We do not promise that the investments you make based on this plan will be profitable. Investments are always subject to various market, currency, and economic, political and business risks. We will not be liable for any losses that may be caused directly or indirectly by such investment decisions. Let's Start Here