Prudent Tax Planning Service
This service will be helpful for both salaried and self-employed individuals and our experience shows that the effective tax liability can be brought down from 33% to something in the range of 10% to 20%.
Tax Planning includes planning of income, expenses and investments in a tax efficient manner to gain maximum benefit of prevailing tax laws. The modifications of tax laws over time have opened up numerous avenues for planning your savings as per your needs. Prudent Financial Planners helps you carefully assess the various options and help you answer the following questions and more;
- Are you making optimum use of your 80C and beyond 80C tax benefits?
- What are the changes in tax laws that may affect your taxes, investments and savings.
- What is the effect of Long-term capital gains and short-term capital gains on your investments?
- Do you know the various tax havens and tax-shelter schemes applicable to me?
- Just the year-end Tax Saving or Strategic Tax Planning. What is more beneficial?
- Which is more beneficial for me - ELSS or PPF or both?
Planning your Taxes is neither Avoidance nor Evasion… but Prudence!
"There is nothing certain in the world except death and tax : yet death and tax are uncertain as nobody knows when he will die or when the tax will change" – Benjamin Franklin