Planning a zeroTax Pay Package*
Are you contemplating change your job? Or Confused about the details on the offer letter?
If yes, you need to consider our 'zero tax pay package' service where you can conveniently structure your annual pay package of up to Rs4,50,000* on a Zero Tax basis.
As a salaried taxpayer you must endeavor to negotiate your pay package in a manner that the same can be included tax free allowances and perquisites. This would ensure that you are able to take maximum take-home pay per month with the minimum deduction of tax.
Although, there is very limited tax planning that can be done for salaried individuals. Often there is not much that can be done for people in a higher income bracket as their provident fund itself pretty much takes care of significant portion of benefits available.
There is, however quite a lot that can be done through salary restructuring;
The implication of tax is higher on a salaried person if salary is not structured properly. At one end there is reason to rejoice for the rise in salaries on the other end there is worry of tax implications on this growth. Our salary restructuring services answers this and many other questions…as follows;
Often we face the following general issues:
- Is your new employer providing you a tax friendly and optimal salary package?
- Are you flexible benefits plan structured optimally? Or what's the best plan you can do for your benefits plan?
- Is your IT declaration proper? Are you giving the company all the required information & not missing out anything?
- Are you making the best of your cash flows in the yearly declarations?
- Are you using medical / conveyance / reimbursements / HRA / LTA benefits appropriately & suitable to your situation?
- Is it better to take company car lease or buy your car personally without the company in the picture?
- File your returns properly; most people are simply careless and can face much trouble later
*Up to Rs 4.50 lakh only