Often we do not know what is where, which bank accounts are functional & which are not, which investment is doing well and which is not. Whether we have all the papers stored well so that they are available when needed etc
Investment Planning is all about achieving desired rate of return from investible surplus and existing assets, matching one's time frame of goals, age & risk profile. Hence, this forms the heart of comprehensive financial planning process. Investment Planning begins with desiring a suitable strategy identifying and selecting various asset classes to grow existing assets and future investible surplus.
Sound investment strategy is based on comprehensive knowledge about various classes of assets, their unique characteristics and understanding of expected returns and associated with risk with each class of asset. It is important to bear mind that investment strategy will always be linked to one's risk profile.
We will guide you systematically in understanding the concepts required for preparing a sound investment plan through:
- What is my risk profile?
- Are all my financial assets mapped to my financial goals?
- What should be my Asset Allocation?
- What should be the time duration of my investments?
- Why do I need to diversify my portfolio?
- What is my investment objective – income or growth?
- Does my current exposure to equity match my risk appetite?
- Is my current portfolio being driven on fundamentals or sentiments?
We'll review all debt investment products present in your portfolio like PPF, Bank FDs, Bonds, NCDs, Provident fund, etc. keeping in view the Risk profile , appropriate asset allocation and checking its suitability towards your goals